Monday, November 16, 2009

Where has the time gone? I'm sorry that I haven't posted anything since my Christmas card class the first week in November. I am so happy that I've started my classes back up again. It was so much fun. I had 18 ladies over the 2 nights. It was great to get a head start on Christmas cards. And some ladies turned them into thank you cards. So, they'll be ready to go after the Holidays. The Christmas cards we made are below. Since some of you have asked, if you weren't able to make it to the class, you can purchase a class kit of these cards. Just email me at the link on the left and I can give you details.

My next class is Monday, December 7th from 6:30-9:00 at my house with all new card designs. Spaces are filling up fast so let me know soon if you'd like to come. With every friend you bring who is new to my classes, you'll receive a $5 discount. And, your friend will receive a free gift from me. Just let me know they'll be coming so I can reserve their spot. If you've never been to a class or even if you've never stamped before, come and join us [and also get a free gift from me]. I'd like all RSVPs [with payment] by Monday, November 30th, so I can get all of the supplies ready.





No comments: