Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Busy week getting ready for my classes next Monday and Tuesday. I haven't finished cutting all of the cardstock yet so if you'd still like to attend either day's sessions, just let me know. Just click on the "email me" button to the left.

Trick or treat for my boys is tomorrow. They are thrilled knowing that soon they'll have an abundance of candy. Now if only I can try and avoid the candy bowls. We carved our pumpkins last night...always the dreaded task. But the kids helped figure out their designs and get the pumpkin ready this year. So, it didn't turn out too bad. The boys loved their skeleton and "firey" pumpkins. But, my hubby and I made our pumpkins more serious with the cancer ribbon and Ryan's initials. Ryan and the dreaded disease are never far from our minds.



Happy Beggar's Night tomorrow. If you have little ones that still go out, may they be treated with your favorite candies :-)

No comments: