Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Private classes

In addition to classes in my home, I also offer personalized classes where you can have your own private class with your friends where we make cards, gifts or anything you can think of...in your home or mine. The class fee for the participants will vary depending on the type of items completed in class. Your class fee will be FREE for holding the event. This is a fun night for a "Girls Night Out", a Mommy and Me class, for Girl Scout groups, Book Clubs or just an excuse to get together with friends. Contact me and we can work out the details of the event.

Last Monday, I held a private class with Cassie and her friends and their moms. I think the girls really enjoyed themselves. Many of them put their own creative spin on the cards and they turned out so pretty. I wish I took a picture of the cards that they made. But, I always think of that after the fact, unfortunately.

Here are the 2 cards of the 3 cards we made that night:




The picture doesn't really reflect very well the glitter on the ornaments and swirls on the 2nd card. I made the ornaments by punching out circles on a piece of cardstock. I layed this "template" over my white card layer and sponged ink in the cut out circles. While the template is still on the card layer, I stamped the smaller swirl image inside the circles. Once you remove the template, the ornaments remain. The card is then finished by drawing a hanger on the ornament and stamping the larger swirls in light blue. I used Stickles glitter glue to add glitter all over the card.

No comments: