Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Back again

Well, talk about taking a hiatus. It's been quite awhile since I've been on my blog. I thought maybe I'd start it up again. Who knows how long I'll stick with it. But, I'd really like to keep up with it. So here goes...

First of all, I wanted to say thank you to all of my friends that supported our family during my nephew, Ryan's, battle with cancer. We were so appreciative of the prayers and cards that we received as our family grieved his passing in May. His journey reinforced even more the priorities in my life. He will forever be missed. I started back stamping a few months ago and have enjoyed the mental release it gave me. Stamping a card or project for someone else made me happy. And, I've missed holding my stamping classes with everyone. So, I'm starting them up again in November. I'm so excited to be doing them again.

No comments: