Wednesday, November 14, 2007

I had my Gifts Class last night where we made 7 different projects. I always have so much fun at my classes. I love getting a chance to talk with everyone and stamp a little bit. This was one of the projects that we made. It is an altered binder clip where you could display a picture or a card. It would be really cute to have a different one made for each child or grandchild and show them off on your mantle during the Holidays.


We made different versions of the binder clip on the right using TAC's Amelia Paper collection. We just attached little pieces of the Amelia patterned paper [1 7/8"x 7/8"] with adhesive to both sides of the clip. I then just added a cute phrase from TAC's Ribbon Words stamp set in Palette ink on a separate piece of paper, added a pewter brad and taped it to the patterned paper. We then tied various pieces of ribbon around the clips so they remain closed. Very easy and really cute. The binder on the left is using paper from TAC's Just Like Dad paper collection. I'll try to upload more pictures over the next few days.

No comments: