Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry Christmas!




I wanted to wish you all a very Blessed Christmas with your families.

I have not been as active on this blog as I wanted. I am hoping that after the first of the year I will post new projects and ideas on a very regular basis. I'm hoping to get my hands on the new Angel Company catalog either today or the 26th. I'm excited to see it. I've heard that we will now carry the Bind-It-All and the Scor-Pal. I am thrilled about that. I just bought the Scor-Pal last month and don't know how I ever lived without it. And, the Bind-It-All was on my wishlist for Christmas this year...so I'm keeping my fingers crossed for it tomorrow :-) I'll post an update about the catalog once I receive it and had a chance to scour through it.

Have a very Merry Christmas!!!!!!!

No comments: